Join OMSH on the Path to Totality
The last total solar eclipse in the U.S. for 20 years will occur in April of 2024. People from all over will be flocking to the path of totality to witness the upcoming total solar eclipse.
To celebrate this momentous natural event, the Owensboro Museum of Science and History is working with the Evansville Museum of Art, History, and Science to provide a memorable experience for those wanting to see the total solar eclipse in the path of totality. A charter bus will be provided to drive patrons to the Evansville Museum for the eclipse viewing.
This is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Please bring your family and give them an experience of a lifetime!
- Chartered bus transportation to and from Evansville
- Ease of travel and no parking worries
- Catered lunch at the Evansville Museum
- Snacks and Beverages throughout the day
- Solar Eclipse Glasses and a goodie bag for each person
- Prime seating in the path of totality for the eclipse viewing
- Planetarium shows, telescopes with solar lenses, panel discussions, indoor and outdoor activities for both adults and children
We will depart Owensboro at 9:15 AM and leave Evansville at 3:15 PM on April 8, 2024. There is a potential for travel delay due to heavy traffic expected.